Everything begins from scratch, and the scratch for a struggling artist is a single song. Many of the artists are intimidated when they are asked to do song marketing, and let their music reach the audience without any leaps and bounds. They seem nervous when they are asked to do marketing of a song; a single song. But that’s just one side of the canvas. We need to believe that the trends for music are continually changing.
You get a piece of music designed, and you upload it on music platforms like Spotify, iTunes, apple music, SoundCloud, and many others. But does this make your song go viral? Is this all you can do for your song? If you think so, then you are doing injustice to your song. Marketing songs comprises of a series of initiatives that you can take to let the world know about your music. How do you suppose to gain sales if no one in the world knows about you or your song?
Get started on Song Marketing
We work with selected newcomer artists, established acts and festival / event brands. In the initial (& free) consultation call, we determine, if you or your brand are a match for our agency.
ADVANTAGES OF SINGLE SONG MARKETING
- Marketing a song costs less as price and effort as compared to marketing a whole album.
- Instead of releasing an album over a long period, you can periodically release music whenever you are ready with a song. Marketing a song has been found more beneficial to achieve a higher rank in the playlists.
- Marketing song offers less risk and time as compared to marketing an album or a list of songs. In this way, you can search, experiment, and implement different song marketing practices rather than sticking to only one.
- Modern music trends include listeners who prefer singles instead of labels and albums. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about vinyl or CD for a single track.
WHY DO YOU NEED A SONG MARKETING STRATEGY?
- How will you engage your audience? And what plans do you have to keep them interested in your content?
- How will marketing songs help you over time in your music career?
- How will you gain a new audience, and how would you address and cope with their expectations regarding music?
- Can a single song and an effective song marketing help you boost your sales more than an album and album marketing?
STAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR FANS
These fans are probably the best means of indirect marketing of song, and they would bring you more and more audience as they would spread your content in their social circle. So, in the struggle of song marketing and in the haste of climbing the ladder of success, don’t forget to keep your old fans with you, because you owe your success to them and their valuable support.
KEEP RELEASING CONTENT
Even if you are not getting the results as expected initially, you should continue posting more and more music content for your audience. This not only shows your dedication to your work and your passion for music, but it also maintains the interest of your audience. Moreover, you should share your content virtually on all platforms; from music applications such as SoundCloud and Spotify to social media, including Instagram and Twitter. You can also keep your audience notified with your mailing list, and you should link all your content to your official music website as well. And while you are posting your content, don’t forget your song marketing throughout the process, because it is something that will bring listeners to your music.
MAINTAIN YOUR MUSIC WEBSITE
Apart from that, does your song marketing on social media provides all the information about you and your content to your fans? Not. Moreover, social media is not a permanent thing. Fan pages take a moment to vanish, and as we all know that Facebook is already on the verge of decline. Under these conditions, you should have something that is permanent and provides complete information from your first music release to your recent song. A well-designed, robust website is what you essentially need for your song marketing.
Contact us for your Free Consultation now
We have limited spots available for our consultation. Please get in contact with us to see if you qualify for our agency.